TC 65 Windrose
Location of TC 65 Windrose is in Portugal and special conditions are applied when charting the boat, for more information about the special condtions please call us or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
â€¢ Naval architect hoek design naval architects
â€¢ Builder holland jachtbouw
â€¢ Year / refit 2001
â€¢ L.o.a. 20.50 m / 65â€™
â€¢ Accommodation 3 cabins
â€¢ Guests 4 / 6
â€¢ Cruising area meditarranean
â€¢ Crew 1 / 2 crew
â€¢ Charter rate p/w euro 10.500 plus expenses
TENDERS & TOYS
â€¢ New sailing Limpet dinghy with electric outboard engine.
â€¢ Tv/video systemÂ Â sony 25 inch tv in saloon, sharp 19 inch tv in master.
â€¢ Audio systemÂ Â clarion marine speakers with sony headunit.
â€¢ Aerial systemÂ Â signal amplifier digital tv reciever with usb port and Internal hard drive.
â€¢ Audio distribution system three-way selector, master, saloon or exterior.
â€¢ OthersÂ Â Â jvc 12v vcr, phillips dvd player, digital tv reciever with usb port and internal hard drive.
An extremely popular and very pretty truly classic 65 designed and built for family Sailing. Windrose combines classic lines with a modern hull, resulting in comfortable, Fast and easy sailing. Featuring a light, spacious open plan saloon and galley, along with an ownerâ€™s cabin and 2 guest cabins accommodating 4-6, she offers guests a truly wonderful sailing experience.
WINDROSE has always been maintained professionally and her recent extensive refit (2015) are the result of het excellent and near new condition.
Please find below a summary of the major refit items:
- New forward section of the aluminium hull (built in compliance with Lloyds register)
- Complete hull, bulwarks and cockpit faired and painted
- New forward interior, master cabin and salon
- New additional crew berth.
- New skylights
- New teak decks forward of mast
- New teak cap rails
- Complete new set of rod rigging
- Complete new set of new running rigging
- New Solar panels on Bimini reducing the necessity to use the generator
- New sailing Limpet dinghy with electric outboard engine
- New table in deckhouse
- New water maker
- Truly Classic 65
- Naval Architect
- Hoek Design Naval Architects
- Holland Jachtbouw BV
- 19.60 m
- 33 t
- Mast height
- Hull material
- Steyr M166, 170 hp
- Sail area
- 105 m2
- Charter Rate high
- Euro 10.500,-
- Charter Rate low
- Euro 10.500,-